Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Unionmade: Unionmade (493 Sanchez Street) is one of the best menswear stores in the city and now is the perfect time to head over there. Their summer sale is in full swing, with spring pieces by designers like Filson, Gant, and RRL 40% off. Even better: take an additional 20% off online with code Plus20.
· Maker & Moss: Home goods store Maker & Moss (364 Hayes Street) is clearing room for fall merchandise, so take advantage of the summer clearance sale going on now. Get amazing deals on select furniture, art and accessories in the store while supplies last.
· Unionmade [Official Site]
· Maker & Moss [Official Site]
· All Salewire Posts [Racked SF]