Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photo by Ana-Alexia Photo via Mira Mira
- Sam & Lavi Reann Tank in Yucatan, $98 at Mira Mira
- Bec & Bridge Spotted Cub Tank, $150 at Acrimony
- Finders Keepers Steal the Light Top, $97.30 at Azalea
- Ilana Kohn Roxey Tank, $96 (was $136) at Legion
- Joa Argentina Top, $68 at BellJar
- Miss Love white tank, $48 at Marmalade
- Zara Sleeveless Embroidered Blouse, $36 (was $99.90)
It's rarely hot in SF, but temps are climbing, the sun is out —sorry, Ocean Beach, folks— and there's a small window to wear crop top tanks. Trust us: This style is actually flattering when paired with high-waisted shorts or skirts. Or, if you've been working hard on those abs, show them off and catch a little tan. And when Karl makes a comeback, you can fondly recall the weeks of glorious weather via the new tank hanging in your closet.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]