Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Lily started her day in all white. She probably woke up like this. All images via Instagram and Facebook.
- After getting dressed, Lily made kissy faces on the cable car. Like a local. Riding public transit. Alone.
- Then she went to Facebook headquarters, where she smiled with people.
- Next, it was time for a fan Q&A on Facebook. We hope Zuckerberg let her use a computer. All that typing on a phone would be silly.
- On to Instagram! Lily found her way into a float-y Inception-like alternate universe. Even in a dream within a dream (within a dream), her hair is great.
- Ooh! Sunshine. That's a rarity here, so we're glad the weather cooperated.
- Oh, no! Lily's been framed. But she seems okay with it.
- Time to thank Instagram for the hospitality.
- And one last smize before meeting the fans at the Powell Street Victoria's Secret. What. A. Day.
Did San Francisco seem a tad, ahem, sexier yesterday? It wasn't just because the masses shed their sweaters and trenches to bask in the sun. There was also the matter of a real, live (Victoria's Secret) Angel mingling among the mere mortals of our city. Lily Aldridge —model, Sports Illustrated cover girl, and Kings of Leon rocker wife— spent Tuesday hanging around the Bay Area before announcing the 2014 Victoria's Secret What Is Sexy list. The list includes standard categories, like sexiest actress (Margot Robbie) and eye-rolling categories, like sexiest #shorthairdontcare (Jennifer Lawrence, obvi, and yes, that's actually the name of a category). We're more interested in Lily's visit than arbitrary standards of sexiness, so let's relive all the fun through her Instagram.
· What Is Sexy? [Victoria's Secret All Access]
· 5 SF Spots Where You Can Sweat Like a Victoria's Secret Angel [Racked]