Lily Aldridge's Day in SF
- Lily started her day in all white. She probably woke up like this. All images via Instagram and Facebook.
- After getting dressed, Lily made kissy faces on the cable car. Like a local. Riding public transit. Alone.
- Then she went to Facebook headquarters, where she smiled with people.
- Next, it was time for a fan Q&A on Facebook. We hope Zuckerberg let her use a computer. All that typing on a phone would be silly.
- On to Instagram! Lily found her way into a float-y Inception-like alternate universe. Even in a dream within a dream (within a dream), her hair is great.
- Ooh! Sunshine. That's a rarity here, so we're glad the weather cooperated.
- Oh, no! Lily's been framed. But she seems okay with it.
- Time to thank Instagram for the hospitality.
- And one last smize before meeting the fans at the Powell Street Victoria's Secret. What. A. Day.