Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photo by Anna-Alexia Basile via Mira Mira
- Gat Rimon Timeo Bomber in Ecru, $288 at Mira Mira
- Zara Double Breasted Faux Leather Jacket, $60 (was $129)
- The Kooples Fine Lace Jacket, about $170 (was $335)
- Sandro Vacances Soft Biker Jacket, $522.50 (was $1,045)
- Lykke Wullf Silk Seeing Eye Kimono, $138 at BellJar
- Kai-aakmann Women's Linen Motorcycle Jacket, $116 (was $192) at Acrimony
As much as it's time for restocking your summer supply of sunnies, it's also time to add a few more jackets to the closet. And lucky us, many of these long-sleeve beauties are on sale because we just may one of the only major cities in the country that actually feels coldest when the days are longest. So buck up and add an extra layer to your outfit for those days spent along the coast. Fall will be here in no time, and you'll be extra glad you scored that jacket on sale for evening dates and trips to cooler climates.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]