Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Freda Salvador: Freda Salvador (1782 Union Street) consistently puts out unique but incredibly well-made shoes and now is your chance to get them at 30% off. With plenty of snake prints, studs, and cutouts, this is footwear that's sure to impress. Head over now or check out the online store to take advantage of this deal and come out with your new statement shoe for the summer.
· Harputs: Stop by Harputs (80 Geary Street) now for the brand's original line, Harputs Own, at up to60% off. Their lines for both men and women lean towards street wear: hoodies, zippered dresses, lots of neutral tones, all with distinctive designs and cuts. Plus, its all designed in San Francisco, so their pieces are made with our chilly San Francisco summers in mind—so you can wear your finds now through the fall.—Mark Olson
· Freda Salvador [Official Site]
· Harputs Own [Official Site]
· All Salewire Posts [Racked SF]