Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· It's a Labor Day flash sale at Avant-Barre this Thursday, August 28, only. Buy ten classes for $150, originally $200, either online or in the studio at 592 3rd Street. There's no limit per client, and each pack of ten expires 90 days from the first class. It's the perfect excuse to jumpstart your end-of-summer fitness program and welcome fall with a longer, leaner you.
· Build out your fall wardrobe and save the forests with a trip to Amour Vert. From Saturday, August 30 to Monday, September 1, it's buy one, get one 50 percent off at the Hayes Valley store. Plus, for every "Plant a Tree" tee that sells, Amour Vert will plant not one but two trees as part of an ongoing partnership with American Forests. The sale is only happening in store so plan a trip to 437 Hayes Street for a shopping spree you can honestly feel good about.
· Have US Open fever? Then head over to Lombardi Sports, 1600 Jackson Street, now through September 8 to stock up on tennis gear. Tennis clothing is marked down 40 percent and tennis shoes are 20 percent off. (Discounts are taken at the counter, and exclusions do apply.) So make like Serena Williams and hustle over to the store to score some deals.
· Avant-Barre [Official Site]
· Amour Vert [Official Site]
· Lombardi Sports [Official Site]
· All Salewire posts [Racked SF]