Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- A mini romper for Labor Day is definitely necessary; photo by Anna-Alexia Photo via Mira Mira
- Zara Shift Dress, $60
- Azalea Macy Geometric Romper, $79
- Sam and Lavi Julia Romper, $128 at Mira Mira
- J.Crew Collection Cotton-Linen Jumpsuit, $250
- Kaarem Burgundy Angle Mini Dolman Open Back Dress, $260 at Acrimony
- Rachel Rose Braided Silk Dress, $110 (was $220) at Legion
- Joa Sink Ships Dress, $92 at BellJar
The whole "No White After Labor Day" rule is so passé, especially when our mild California weather warrants shorts and tanks year round. But it is fun to have a few special summer favorites in the closet that you tuck away after the September holiday. We're talking about clothes that are easy to wear, timeless, and very short. These mini rompers and shift dresses are exactly that. Wear one (or a few) this weekend to a barbecue or to the beach, then kiss summer goodbye.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]