Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- You'll want to stay hydrated in these crowds; photo by Ryan Mastro via Outside Lands/Instagram
- Vapur Runway, $8
- Nalgene Flask, $9
- LifeStraw Go 22 oz. Filter Water Bottle, $35 at Dick's Sporting Goods
- KOR Nava Filtered Water Bottle, $30
- Hydrapak SoftFlask 500 Outdoor Collapsible Bottle, $20 at REI
- Contigo Autospout Addison Water Bottle, $13
- CamelBak All Clear Bottle, $99
- Bobble Classic Water Bottle, $13
- Aquamira Water Filter Bottle, $30
- Aladdin Café To-Go Water Bottle, $10 at Target
Outside Lands is totally BYOB—bring your own bottles, that is. (Empty ones, FYI). But before you reach for your bkr bottles or your Klean Kanteens, take note that it's plastic only at the music festival. Don't get too bummed about it. Instead, find solace in these new bottles, most of which feature purification systems and BPA-free materials. Skip the lines, go straight to the tap, and don't miss a moment of the music.
· Outside Lands [Official Site]
· Eight Stylish Backpacks for the Full Outside Lands Experience [Racked SF]
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]