Menlo Charity Horse Show 2014
- The annual Menlo Charity Horse Show is underway at the Menlo Circus Club; photo by Erin Gilmore via Horse & Style Magazine/Instagram
- Katharine Page is a shoe and accessories brand that hails from New York. Its signature sandals feature equestrian-inspired, stitched leather and incredibly comfortable soles. You'll never want to wear any other sandals ever again after trying on a pair.
- This year, the horse show committee selected Peter Samuels as “Artist of the Year.” The talented photographer specializes in shooting animals, people, and products. His prints are av
- There's nothing better than customizable belts, and Vintage Belts offers an amazing variety from traditional leather to bright colors to bejeweled. The store also takes orders for custom, handmade pet collars inspired by the belts. [Photo via Vintage Belt
- Ariat is one of the equestrian crossover brands that outfits both the rider and the non-rider. The boots are especially gorgeous whether you're trying to find cowboy ones or tall boots to wear over pants this fall and winter. Also, look for the brand's te
- If there's an upcoming special occasion, or if you've just had a long week and want to treat yourself, you'll want to go directly to the Stephen Silver Fine Jewelry pop-up, located at the clubhouse entrance. The store features estate and fine jewelry and