Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The Niners play their first regular season game at Levi's Stadium on Sunday. Image via 49ers.
- Customized 49ers glitter high heels, $1
- Rhinestone bling cap, $35.
- Lingerie set, $36.50.
- Crocheted kid-sized football helmet, $29.25.
- Custom Converse, $100.
- Pacifier Clip, $5.
- Dog jacket, $22.
- Niners Toms, $99.99.
- Fingerless fleece arm warmers, $18.99.
Finding new Niners swag for the super fan in your life is no small task. Jerseys and t-shirts simply won't do for diehards; they've been collecting basics for years. If you want to find something truly unique, it's time to turn to Etsy. The combination of glitter, lingerie, and your favorite football team sounds like a Regretsy revival waiting to happen, so please buy with caution, friends. There's a time and place for everything, and these items should be reserved for football Sundays.