Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- SF blogger Krystal Bick wears the perfect fall accessory; photo via Krystal Bick/Instagram
- Azalea Sam Fedora, $48
- Topshop Classic Fedora Hat, $48
- Lack of Color Classic Flat Top Boater, $68 at Free People
- J.Crew Panama Hat, $58
- Goorin Bros. Maise Lock, $130
- Clyde Short Brim Pinch Hat in Black with Black Tie, $248 at Mill Mercantile
- Minimarket Bordeaux Jones Traveler Hat, $130 at Acrimony
The trend came in hot last winter, and it's here to stay, (at least, for another season). We're talking hats, folks, and no outfit will look complete this fall without one of these beauties. Best of all, the accessory works triple time as a sun protector, a head warmer, and a final flourish to your ensemble. So pick a style from the straw Panama (if you're hanging onto those last bits of summer) or the new take on the classic fedora, and never leave home without your new favorite fall accessory.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]