- Image via Shutterstock.
- If you only have room for one item in your evening bag, you know you will choose your lipstick. MAC options are great for an evening out because the tubes are small. For a dramatic, suits-everyone red, try MAC's
- Lip tint and cheek tint in one small package, theBalm's Stainiac ($17) is a do-it-all that will see you through a night out.
- Boscia blotting linens ($10) are ideal for on-the-go shine control. The fibers absorb oil and perspiration, leaving you with matte finish makeup. The credit-card sized package is flat,
- If you battle oily skin, try the Peter Thomas Roth instant mineral powder, ($30). The transparent, oil-free powder comes with a retractable brush applicator, so i
- Benefit's Fakeup ($8 for the mini) is a hydrating, crease-control concealer that you'll appreciate after a few hours on the dance floor. It's available in a deluxe sample size
- If you have to pack an eyeshadow for a night out, the Clinique Chubby Stick, ($17) is a solid bet. No brush necessary, this creamy shadow is perfect for mid-party