Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Find new fall items in stores now; photo by Anna-Alexia Photo
- The sweater dress: Mary Meyer Biggie Sweater, $179 at Mira Mira
- Matching tweed: Amour Vert Art Jacket, $198, and Faith Skirt, $128
- Duo-tone shoes: Anyi Lu The Delia, $395
- The sweater crop top: Organic by John Patrick Crop Pullover with Rib Trim in Camel, $268 at Mill Mercantile
- Western-inspired jewelry: The 2 Bandits Lady Arrow Collar, $128
- Burgundy (for everything): Cuyana Leather Tote in Burguny, $150
- The flannel shirt: Second Female Wood Shirt, $118 at Acrimony
Like it or not, fall is here. The kids are back to school, and Halloween costume ideas are just starting to creep onto our Pinterests. But first and foremost, our closets are due for a refresh. New fall product is arriving daily to our local stores and from our local designers. Take a look through the gallery to decide which trends work for you. And look forward to all the upcoming photo ops—from pumpkin patches to apple picking—that are reason enough to stock up on new outfits.
· Do You Know the ABCs of Shopping in San Francisco? [Racked SF]
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked SF]