Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- From eyewear to lingerie, there are plenty of ways to dress like Dita. Image via Dita Eyewear.
- The Follow Me dress from Dita's line at Tatyana, $540, is a seasonless cocktail look that you can wear all year. Staffers at the Haight Street store tell us that the closes
- Dita has also designed sunglasses for Dita Eyewear, a high-end optical company that fortunately shares her name. You can find this exaggerated cat-eye style, $285, at
- Dita's fragrance line is inspired by her vintage perfume collection. If you're tired of smelling like a vanilla cupcake, these musky scents might be more to your liking. You can find her perfumes locally at Dark Garden<
- Dita will cap off this week's trip to San Francisco with a trip to Bloomingdales to promote her new lingerie line with the department store. You can check out the collection online or in perso
- Before launching her Bloomingdales lingerie line, Dita had her Von Follies by Dita Von Teese collection. Hayes Valley fave Dark Garden —one of Dita's go-to corset-makers— still has items from the range.
Dita von Teese is in town for the farewell tour of her Strip, Strip, Hooray! show, and we're super excited about all the burlesque star's retro-chic looks. No, her bedazzled corsets and costumes may not work in the average San Francisco wardrobe, but there are other ways to work a little Dita glam into your life: Ms. Von Teese has several shoppable collections that you can buy right here in San Francisco. As for the rest, we'll point you in the right direction for online purchases.