Five Ways to Get Your Dita Von Teese Shopping Fix
- From eyewear to lingerie, there are plenty of ways to dress like Dita. Image via Dita Eyewear.
- The Follow Me dress from Dita's line at Tatyana, $540, is a seasonless cocktail look that you can wear all year. Staffers at the Haight Street store tell us that the closes
- Dita has also designed sunglasses for Dita Eyewear, a high-end optical company that fortunately shares her name. You can find this exaggerated cat-eye style, $285, at
- Dita's fragrance line is inspired by her vintage perfume collection. If you're tired of smelling like a vanilla cupcake, these musky scents might be more to your liking. You can find her perfumes locally at Dark Garden<
- Dita will cap off this week's trip to San Francisco with a trip to Bloomingdales to promote her new lingerie line with the department store. You can check out the collection online or in perso
- Before launching her Bloomingdales lingerie line, Dita had her Von Follies by Dita Von Teese collection. Hayes Valley fave Dark Garden —one of Dita's go-to corset-makers— still has items from the range.