Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Cupid strikes again in San Francisco. Image via Wikipedia
- The classic childhood Valentine's Day heart candies get a foodie refresh with the Dana Loia's Conversation Heart Macarons. The box of one dozen macarons contains six delicious, gluten-free flavors with classic mottos reflecting your affection. Orde
- For those who love to bake, all you need is this Valentine's Day Cupcake Decor Kit. The set includes two different kinds of wrappers that you can top off with the adorable bow and arrow toothpicks. Pick it up at
- Enjoy a night in without the hassle of cooking! Have your own Valentine's Day dinner for two prepared by a personal chef in your home with Kitchit. Choose from a selection of curated menus on the Kitchit Marketplace where you can find a chef
- Farmgirl Flowers features a beautiful bouquet of mixed flowers that are hand-wrapped in 100% biodegradable reused coffee bags. Choose from small (12-15 stems), medium (22-25 stems) to large (32-35) bouquets. The company will start accepting
- Bay Area based chocolatier TCHO has a special Valentine's Day chocolate box. The Joyeux "Gear Love" Valentine Gift Box features assorted bars of their signature dark and milk chocolates. Choose from small $16.95 (12 bars) or large (48 bars) for $44
- Inspired by the waves on a heart rate monitor, this Sarah Chloe Large Heartbeat Ring will show her the pitter-patter of your love. This stylish gold-plated ring is cool departure from usual heart-motif. Available for $98 at
- Love gets playful with this stylish Arrow Necklace. We like this handmade version that features a delicate dart on a dainty chain. Choose from gold or silver finish. From GypsyTraderBoutique on
With February just around the corner, Cupid's many arrows will soon be flying around the Bay Area for Valentine's Day. Sure, it's easy to hit the repeat button and send those long-stem dozen roses like you always do, but why not try something different this year? To help you get a head start on your shopping (and hinting), here are some beautiful and delicious gifts that say "I love you".