Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photo via Skin Remedy
- Try the Dr. A Facial ($130, 80 minutes) that uses products from the Dr. Alkitas skin care line. The spa describes its popular treatment as containing "herbs and botanicals with anti-inflammatory properties to nourish and hydrate" and is b
- For those that battle acne, visit this spa to try the Signature Acne Treatment ($125, 30 minutes to one hour). The facial includes extractions and a dermatological-grade chemical peel and/or an enzyme mask to exfoliate the skin and smooth
- Even the girl that takes the very best care of her skin needs the occasional facial. And if you fall into this category, try the Signature Facial ($135, 50 minutes) that includes cleansing, exfoliation, steam to soften skin, extraction, a
- If you're looking for a quick facial, but with maximum results, try the Escale Facial ($75, 40 minutes). The flash sessions includes cleansing, customized exfoliation, and restorative quenching and leaves the skin moisturized and invigora
- Find the most custom facial at this spa and with its Signature Facial ($110, 70 minutes). The spa personally blends all concoctions on premises, and the facial includes a refreshing cleanse, steam, soothing enzyme exfoliation, extractions
The new year brings new resolutions, and if one of yours is to finally take better care of your skin, then you'll want to sign up for one of these facials. The first step to skin that glows is a healthy routine at home that includes daily washing, moisturizing, and drinking lots of water. The next step for skin that catches attention and compliments at every turn is a regular schedule of facial treatments. Not every facial is for every skin type, though. Look through the list of our favorites in the city and choose wisely. Keep up the good work all year long, and you can check that glamorous new goal off your list.
· Best Year Ever 2015 [Racked SF]