Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
No matter if you've been traveling or hosting or some combo thereof, all that eating, family time, present unwrapping and (upcoming) midnight bubbly sipping can be exhausting. The folks at the eco-chic Hotel Healdsburg are more than aware, which is why their annual January Spa Month is so popular. Along with special spa promotions, a series of health-and-wellness classes, workouts and packages are available throughout the month. (Get the full schedule here.)
No surprise, we're most interested in the spa stuff and thought you would be too. Here are the highlights:
- Winter Wellness Massage for $95 (regularly $135)
- Winter Ginger Spice Wrap for $95 (regularly $135)
- Vitamin C Antioxidant Peel with custom facial for $95 (regularly $135)
- Healdsburg Signature Facial for $95 (regularly $135)
- The Dazzle Mani Pedi with paraffin treatment for $95 (regularly $135)
- Hot Stone 100-Minute Massage for $165 (regularly $235)
- Men's Hot Stone Pedicure for $95 (regularly $135)
Make it a day trip or an overnighter; either way, a facial and a Jump-Start Juice Cleanse sound like a lovely way to rebound from all that 2015 merriment, no?