Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Build a dreamy bed for a dreamy evening; photo via Matouk
- Erica Tanov Lovebird Duvet Cover, $387 for queen size
- Coyuchi Organic Cotton Percale, $195 for queen size at A Happy Planet
- Thomas Kay Pendleton Mission Mill Blanket in Multi, $239 at Unionmade
- Sferra Grande Hotel, $127 for queen size at Scheuer Linens
- Matouk Lowell Collections, $214-$698 for queen size at Sue Fisher King
- Hermès Avalon Blanket, $1,500
Valentine's Day standards like lingerie and roses can make the day, but a sexy bed takes them all to the next level. This year, the love holiday is on a Saturday, which means extra hours in bed. And whether that time is spent with your special someone or alone, these six bedding options—all available to purchase immediately around the city—will help turn your bed into a magical dreamland that you'll never want to leave. So snuggle up for the entire long weekend, and make this V-Day one for the record books.
· Buy It Now [Racked SF]