Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The original Sacramento Street storefront; all photos via Hudson Grace
- White Sage Smudge Stick, $15
- Resin Durian, $55
- Coral Candleholder, $125
- Room Spray Abd El Kader, $195
- Original Footed Cake Plate, $159
- Baroque Oval Platter, $79
- Large Ceramic Scallop, $265
- HG Linen Napkin Lettuce, $18
- Coast Candle, $45
Silicon Valley shoppers in search of the perfect home gift will no longer have to fight traffic to Sacramento Street when Hudson Grace opens its fourth storefront in Palo Alto's Town & Country Village next month. The store and brand—with locations in SF, Marin, and Montecito—has become synonymous with the perfect hostess gift, and for good reason. To get excited for the Peninsula's soon-to-open home goods destination, click through the gallery to see what exactly you'll buy for the next dinner party or housewarming. And if you can't wait until next month, remember that the other stores are only a road trip away.