Fiat Lux Knives
- The contenders in Knives 2015. All images courtesy of Fiat Lux.
- Daydreamin'. One day you’ll be in the ditch, flies buzzin around your eyes, so sings the Bard. Sterling silver fold out hand engraved front & back, both sides of the blade hand etched with a quote and carved brass accents.
- Maori Spear. A sterling silver Maori Spear studded with two diamonds on a hinged hilt made from 18k yellow gold peppered with little diamonds – held between the fingers for maximum damage.
- Persian Suicide. If there’s a way to die by your own hand, this is it. Hand engraved sterling silver with rubies in a peppered rose gold hilt and 18k yellow gold accents.
- Pira Blade. A Warrior Pira, whose handle is a hand clutching a snake with diamond eyes, hand carved from brass, blackened then engraved. And, yes, that’s a nickel.
- San Quentin Shiv. On one side a reaper’s coming, hand engraved into a bronze hilt with two black diamond eyes, on the other a Masonic totem. With a persian style blade fabricated from an old jeweler’s file and cast in place.
- Serpent bracelet. A heavy brass viper bracelet whose hilt is the snake’s head, hiding a thin curved steel scepter inside his body.
- Space Odyssey. Inlay onyx & quartz over mother of pearl and a small, sharp steel blade. Shimmers, like that knife you take with you when you & Bowie blast off into space.