Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Festival season is upon us, and local retailers are making it easy for you to buy new outfits for your upcoming warrior weekends without breaking the bank. In case you've missed them, here are five sales that should be on your radar.
1. Goorin Bros. The local hatmaker's sale started yesterday in SoMa at 1269 Howard Street, and will continue through Saturday. Hats are $10 to $20.
2. Amour Vert. The eco-friendly brand's spring warehouse sale started Thursday at 1278 Minnesota Street, and it ends Saturday. Need something knit? This is the place to go.
3. Freda Salvador. The Freda sale returns for four hours only on Saturday, March 28th, to the Fleet Room in Fort Mason Building D. From 10am-2pm, (or while the stock lasts), there will be hundreds of pairs of shoes in all sizes, priced between $80 and $180.
4. The 2 Bandits. No festival look is complete without jewelry, and The 2 Bandits has raddest pieces to finish off your Coachella outfit. Most of the brand's collections are 40% off online right now. The sale ends Tuesday, March 31st, at midnight.
5. Legion. Instead of just clearing out the old, Legion (679 Clay Street) is giving you a 20% discount on its newest items this weekend. Stop by Friday for a retail happy hour, or shop sans beer on Saturday.